Are you 13 or older? Would you like to:
- Make a difference in your community?
- Meet new people and make new friends?
- Help library staff, patrons, and your community?
- Fulfill requirements for volunteer or community service hours?
- Gain experience for your college applications?
Do you enjoy:
- Helping kids, other teens, and adults?
- Assisting with programs?
- Creating bulletin boards and displays?
- Doing crafts?
- Working behind the scenes?
If any of these sound good, we’d like you to consider joining us at the library as a Volunteer!
Stop by our Youth Services Desk today to pick up an application.