Our summer reading program will be completely online through a program called Beanstack. Beanstack is accessible on a computer at sllib.beanstack.org or on a mobile device as an app called “Beanstack Tracker.”
This year, you will be tracking days read, not minutes. The reason we switched to this method of tracking is to help encourage a daily habit of reading. We just ask that you read for a minimum of 15 minutes!
Prizes* for all ages include:
- Read for 10 days: Earn a Spring Lake District Library branded water bottle and free ice cream from The Front Porch
- Read for 25 days: Earn a Spring Lake District Library bag
- Read for 40 days: Earn a free book of your choice
- Plus a chance to win grand prizes like….
- Gift cards to local businesses, toys and games, and more!
*While supplies last.
Prizes are provided by the Friends of Spring Lake District Library, who received a grant to fund this project. Funding for these grants has been provided by Michigan Humanities and the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act economic stabilization plan.