Monday May 20 and Tuesday May 21 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm.
Designed for drivers age 50 and older to learn:
- Important facts about the effects of medication on driving.
- How to reduce driver distractions.
- How to maintain the proper following distance behind another car.
- Proper use of safety belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes and new technology
- Techniques for handling left turns, right-of-way, and roundabouts.
- Age-related physical changes and how to adjust your driving to compensate.
AARP Smart Driver graduates may qualify for a car insurance discount; contact your insurer to find out if you qualify.
Cost: $15 for AARP members, $20 for non-members. Bring AARP membership card to receive discounted price; cash or check made out to AARP due at time of class.