As your business grows, you need help to achieve your strategies and goals. Should you hire new employees or temp workers or subcontractors? Once added to your team, how do you manage and retain them? Which laws apply?
• Can you afford to hire an employee?
• Which type of employee will fill your needs?
• How do you define the work to be done?
• What are the legal requirements?
• How to recruit and interview prospects
• What paperwork must be completed when hiring?
Tuesday, February 5
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Spring Lake District Library
Instructor: Lisa Sanbourin, President of Employers Association of W. Michigan
Register online @ sllib.org
or call 616.846.5770