Use our Mobile Print Service to send documents from your mobile devices from anywhere with an internet connection to be printed at the Library.
Mobile Printing is a two-step process:
1. Upload a document to the Web Print system.
2. Release the print job from one of our public printers.
To Print a File:
The first time you use Web Print, you are required to register your email address.
1. Visit: https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register
2. Enter your email address and select Spring Lake District Library MI from the drop-down list
3. Click Register Email
4. After processing, the screen will show a “Successful Registration” message along with a link to the file upload page
Upload Your File
1. Click the link: https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/SpringLake
2. Enter your email address
3. Select either BW (black and white) or Color
4. Browse to select your file or enter in the full URL of the item you wish to print
5. Click Submit
6. Note your Job ID once your job is accepted
Proceed to the Printer
Printers are located in Youth Services, Adult Services, and the Tech Lab
1. Press Print Release Station
3. Select your Print Job(s), then click Print
4. The cost of your print job is displayed
5. Insert copy card, only when instructed, and click OK
.10 cents per page to be paid with copy card
Supported Formats: .jpg .bmp .xls .xlsx .doc .docx .ppt .pptx .txt .pdf .png
Max file name length: 30 (longer names will be truncated, but will still print)
Max file size: 25MB