Blizzard of Books, winter’s reading club for adults, is back for another year! The reading club will go from January 2 – March 7. Participants must be high school age or older.
- Sign in at the Check Out Desk to receive your book club card.
- Books must be read between January 2 and March 7. Participants must present their book club card to be stamped to receive credit for prizes. The last day to get a card stamped is Saturday, March 7.
- Just for signing up, book club participants have their choice of a magnetic year at a glance calendar or pocket size monthly planner. Book club members who read 5 books will have their choice of prizes, while supplies last. Prizes include: 1 box of chocolates, 1 magnetic flashlight, 1 deck of playing cards, 1 Biggby Coffee card.
- After reading 5 books participants may also enter the grand prize drawings. Grand prizes include $50 gift certificates to the following restaurants: Fuel Bar + Refuge, Mama Mia’s, Old Boys’ Brewhouse, TED’S, Turk’s Tavern and the Village Baker. Drawings will also be held for two $25 gift certificates to The Bookman, and two Save Around Coupon books.
- Participants may complete additional book club cards for additional prizes. Book club members may earn a maximum of three prizes (while supplies last).
The Blizzard of Books reading club is generously sponsored by the Friends of Spring Lake District Library with support from Biggby Coffee, Fuel Bar + Refuge, Mama Mia’s, Old Boys’ Brewhouse, TED’S, The Bookman, Turk’s Tavern, and Village Baker.