Have you tried streaming movies, TV shows, eBooks, music albums, eAudiobooks, and comic books for free through hoopla? It’s available to all Spring Lake District Library cardholders.
Hoopla is a fantastic digital streaming service just for libraries. You can download the free hoopla digital mobile app on your Android or iOS device or visit hoopladigital.com to start begin enjoying thousands of titles – from major Hollywood studios, record companies and publishers – available to borrow for instant streaming or temporary downloading to your smartphones, tablets and computers.
All the titles available on hoopla are always available – there’s no need to place an item on hold, you can just check it out and start watching, listening, or reading! And when the title is due, hoopla will automatically return it so no overdue fees.
Once you have downloaded the app to your device(s) and/or visited hoopladigital.com, you will be prompted to enter your email address, a password, and your library card number. The system will make sure that your card is active then you’ll be ready to browse, borrow, and enjoy the content.
Come see what all the hoopla’s about:
- Once you borrow a title on one device, it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla digital app and via your PC web browsers.
- When using hoopla, you will be able to begin streaming the content immediately. You can also download content to view at a later date (in case you won’t have Wi-Fi on that camping trip).
- You can borrow up to 6 titles each month
- Video lends for 72 hours
- Music lends for 7 days
- Audiobooks, comics, & eBooks lend for 21 days
- You are able to access (view/listen to) borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period, and you can return any borrowed title whenever you want.
Give hoopla a try today! We think you’ll really like it. Stop by or give us a call to let us know what you think or if you run into any problems.